To use the script, you'll need to do the following:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Firefox installed
2) Go to http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/ and install the Greasemonkey extension
3) Close down all your Firefox browser windows and restart it
4) You should now see a little smiling Greasemonkey at the bottom right hand corner of the browser
6) Now go to Amazon.co.uk and search for some books!
~ o ~
For reference, here are the various messages that might appear:
Copies of the item are available.
2) Available in electronic format…
Access is available to an electronic version of the item.
3) Due back…
The item is currently on loan.
4) Other editions of this title are available…
We don't have this specific edition of the item, but we do have others – click on the link to show them all.
5) ISBN not found…
The Amazon ISBN doesn't match anything on our catalogue, but you can click on the link to start a title keyword search.